Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fall Cottonwoods

Welcome to my Daily Painting project. During the next 100 days, I'll be posting 100 oil paintings to my website and blog. These paintings are 6x8 inches in size and can be securely purchased through PayPal through my website for 125.00 with free shipping in the United States.

"Fall Cottonwoods" is the first painting of this series. This painting was done plein air with a palette knife in the Tanque Verde Wash in Tucson, AZ. I work with a palette knife and brush. Sometimes together. Sometimes separately. I just do what works at the time. Purchase "Fall Cottonwoods" here http://rogeralderman.com/works/377563

I like to work large outdoors so this will be quite a challenge for me paint in these smaller sizes. I may paint a larger painting and then do a 6x8 of a slightly different composition. If I do, I'll post both of these paintings to this blog.

I'll be doing a lot these paintings plein air with weather and time permitting. I'll also be working from photographs from my travels and posting studies of larger gallery paintings.

I'll be keeping my newletter subscribers informed of these paintings as they post on a regular basis. Please join my Newsletter Group to receive these updates. Join Newletter Group here
http://rogeralderman.com/email-newsletter

No comments: